Friday, October 3, 2014

High Five for Friday 10.3.2014

Happy Friday Y'all!

I have high hopes that today I am going to get a call that my glasses are in and ready! I also have high hopes that Sunday will consist of brunch and football with my hubby!

Lets recap the week the week shall we?

1. Wednesday was the first day of October!


I absolutely LOVE October, it is my favorite month of the year! I love the crisp smell in the air, the leaves beginning to change, big comfy sweaters, hot drinks.. you name it! There is absolutely nothing I don't love about this month and I am so excited it is here!

2. I was at Fossil on the weekend looking around and came across this pretty phone case! I have been really wanting a new case for my phone for quite some time but its so hard to find one I really like, I just happened to notice this one the other day and I think I may have to get it!


3. World Trade Memorial


Tuesday night Jason and I left as soon as he got home from work and headed over to NYC to go to the 9/11 Memorial, it was absolutely amazing. I will be doing a full post on this Monday so watch out for it. 

4. My quilt & the heating pad. 


This has been my saving grace these last few days, my shoulder is in bad shape and these two things are what make my days tolerable. My Victoria Secret Satin pajamas are helping as well but I didn't feel like putting those in the pictures. If you are interested in some though you can find them HERE.


This is a crappy picture but my perfect lip color! I am always on the hunt for the perfect lip color and let me tell you I am in LOVE with the new Maybelline Color Sensation Matte lip color line, they are amazing shades but this one takes the cake! I have given up on lip glosses and whatever and basically only wear lip stick now and on my hunt for the perfect fall color I happened to find my perfect everyday of the year color. I bought it when I came across it at Target and since then everywhere I go its sold out!! I literally have been stocking Taget and Bed Bath & Beyond every week hoping to find it restocked, NEGATIVE! If I don't find it again soon I am going to have to order it online from somewhere. 

So that's my week! Boring I know, I apologize but I am down one limb, a primary one at that so you will have to cut me some slack. 

Hope you all had a fantastic week and are looking forward to a great weekend!!

Today I am linking up with:

Samantha @ The Samantha Life








 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

2 comments:

  1. I love October as well. I just wished it lasted longer. I thought you looked great in your selfie. Pretty as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steve! :)
    I love October too, if I had to choose one month to live in all year long I would definitely choose October! Gorgeous outside, perfect weather, great activities! Nothing better!

    ReplyDelete