Friday, August 8, 2014

Bad Blog Week

Good Friday afternoon y'all!

I know, its been a really bad blogging week which sucks because I was on such a roll but this sickness whooped my ass this week! Not feeling well has left me at home for the most part and therefore I don't have much to write. I still have a terrible ear ache that wont go away, even when I had a double ear infection last month my ears did not ache as bad as it is now.. its been miserable!!

Tonight we are grilling with the Dutkiewicz and Goodwin crews and tomorrow we are heading out early to kayak for a couple hours and then go for a hike! We are absolutely loving getting out of the city on weekends and making the most of the beautiful weather while we still have it!

I promise next week to be better about blogging, I have a list of posts planned for next week and plans for next week that will give me exciting things to write about!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I can tell you that I am so looking forward to ours! We will be attending Miss Ava's first birthday party on Sunday.. my uterus already hurts! Ha!

Cheers!

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment