Sunday, September 8, 2013

HAPPY FOOTBALL SUNDAY!

I'm not going to lie its like CHRISTMAS!!! Today just started off pretty great, this morning fall is in the air and as much as I love summer fall is absolutely my favorite time of year! The bedroom had crisp air this morning and it was drizzling out.. perfect sleeping weather. Jason headed to work super early in hopes of getting home early for this glorious day! I dozed on and off all morning and a cool bedroom under warm covers.. fabulous!

When I got up I came to find that someone hacked into my Hotmail account YET AGAIN! This is the second time in two months and I'm super pissed off! I don't know what the deal is but when I try to check my emails on my phone it says that the password is incorrect, I eventually have to try and log on and reset my password and answer a survey, its crap! But I got it all figured out and am hoping it doesn't happen again!

Today is a happy day in our house regardless, we wait ALL YEAR for Football season!! Sunday's and in our house are dedicated to the games! Jason is a HUGE Patriots fan, we taped the game today and when he got home he flew in the bedroom, put on his jersey and parked himself on the couch! Sadly I already know the score of the game and I don't think he will maintain his enthusiasm!

I really cant wait to get home, get a new TV and be able to make snacks and drink reasonably priced beers! I want the Seavey's to come over and watch with us, I want surround sound! Football season being here makes me want to go home that much more!! 3 WEEKS!!


So that's our scoop today, FOOTBALL! I made scalloped potatoes for dinner and Jason is about to put ribs in the oven. We are thinking about going to the gym but nothing is for sure! I don't know if I can bear to get out of my sweats and make it there today, today is sacred!

In the last couple of days I have gotten some really great suggestions for blog posts so I promise to have some good content this week! Thank you all for your input, I greatly appreciate it!

I am off to see how I am doing in the football pool, sadly I don't think very well. 

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL football Sunday! 

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

1 comment:

  1. It was not a happy football Sunday for me ! However, despite sucking on my various pools, I did enjoy the games .

    ReplyDelete