Friday, February 17, 2012

Tomorrow is Friday!! WOOHOO!!

Well actually if we're being honest it doesn't really matter for me at all because I have to work on Saturday so whatever.. but Charlie called today to book our Saturday mail date so at least I have that to look forward too!

So where did we leave off? Valentines Day if I'm not mistaken... Well I hope you all had as wonderful a day as I did! Tuesday night when Jason got home he had a quick shower and we headed to the mall so I could get my hair cut! For all of you ladies reading you know that its hard time find a hair dresser that you like and with moving around so much its hard to keep one! So I made an appointment at the Regis Salon hoping for the best, well when I walked in Alice who was cutting my hair introduced herself, she was like 5 nothing with an electric blue boy hair cut and massive tits hanging out of her shirt.. STELLAR! Well I cut off a ton of hair and it feels GREAT! My hair was so long and it was just getting to be too much work.. so heavy!! So I cut it all off and I love it! She did an absolutely amazing job, sold me on a bunch of products.. by the time we were done the floor looked like someone had shaved their Pomeranian!!

Anyways after that we went to dinner at the Lone Star Steakhouse and it was great! We enjoyed a great dinner and even split a dessert.. I'm telling you after doing that detox I ate and ate and ate and was just never full.. haha Jason was staring at me and continuously asking if I was full to which I answered with a full mouth "NO!"

Yesterday I was on my own again at work which is preferable! The day goes by so much faster and I don't have to listen to those stupid tapes, the maintenance guys come around more often because I'm nice to them.. its great! Jason was helping Josh and Zach move after work and he called me around 5:30pm and said we were going to go out to dinner at the Outback Steakhouse with them and another guy from work, Chris. So Josh and Jason picked me up at work and Josh dropped Jason and I off at home so we could change and then we met the guys at the restaurant! Chris is from Long Island, New York and let me tell you what a character.. picture the accent first.. then the most random hilarious stories.. needless to say dinner was good and full of laughs!

Tonight was a more usual night, dinner and then grocery shopping! Nothing too exciting! Well actually that's a lie.. I got my new Ugg purse.. AMAZING!!! I called the post office and flipped my shit today on account that we haven't gotten mail in two weeks and I knew the purse was coming.. I'm concerned about bills as well but the purse was my priority.. thankfully somehow it made it here and its gorgeous! Then when we went to Walmart I got a Shamrock shake!!! Tell me you all remember Shamrock Shakes from McDonalds??? They only brought them out at St. Patrick's day but they haven't had them in Canada for years.. it tasted exactly how I remembered.. amazing!

Anyways I am going to part ways now, but I will leave you with some photos... I guy who lived in the apartments moved out yesterday and long story short he let me steal some of his pictures to show you guys.. they are all from Alaska, a few from a small plane ride he took, a few of some Eagles, one of the city of Anchorage, Denali Park, the Airport, Turnagain Arm (the beach picture with the sunset) which is at the base of Alyeska Mountain! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I want to go to Alaska now. It looks so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaska is so beautiful.. these are mostly from around Anchorage.. its pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete