Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Products I'm Loving 3.24.15

Well hello there!!!

In case you were wondering.. WE'RE GOING HOME TOMORROW!!!!!!! I'm not excited at all, if you cant tell.

Anyways I haven't been sleeping the last few days which isn't necessarily anything new but man it has made it really hard to get motivated to get here and blog. I told myself all weekend to get my shit together and write some posts so I wouldn't have to do so when I was at home but that didn't happen! I am going to try and get a few done today but I believe I may.. just may miss High Five for Friday this week.. but you never know!

As you know I really like to share products with you that I am loving, when there is enough to share that is. I have a few things to share today so I thought I would stop in. However before I do so let me just say something, we all love Bath & Body Works candles but there are a lot of people who love Yankee Candles as well, I use to be one of those peoples. Recently I ran out of all my Bath & Body Works candles and I am not buying anymore as we are moving soon so I am just going through whatever else I could find in the cupboard. I had a Yankee Candle from Christmas in 'Christmas at the beach' it sucks!!! Guys you cant even smell it at all, so I am giving you a word of advice, do not waste your time on Yankee Candle, they are also more expensive then Bath & Body Works as well.

Ok lets get to it.

1. Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps


Why not stick with the theme right? Jason and I are both pretty big on having hand soap everywhere! Obviously in all the bathrooms and in the kitchen! We are both weird and particular about smells but we are somehow never disappointed by Bath & Body Works. I raved before about our favorite one for the kitchen, Kitchen Lemon and now we have found new favorites! If you are by chance near a store (they are having a sale right now) or care to peruse online (they are doing free shipping on orders over $50.00) then I highly recommend purchasing Perfect Beach Day, Gentle Foaming Hand Soap and Citrus Sunshine which sadly I cant seem to find online! Their selection of scents is amazing and if you are not a fan of the foaming hand soap they have a deep cleansing version as well! These soaps last forever because a little goes a long way and the smells are just phenomenal! I honestly cant tell you the last time I purchased a dial hand soap or anything other than these and people always comment on how nice they are when visit!

2. St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub


I have gone back to using my Philosophy Purity Cleanser and therefore I really wanted to find a good exfoliator to use a couple times a week. I came across this one from St. Ives that said it clears blackheads while calming redness and it was under $5.00 so I figured, why not give it a try! I really like this stuff a lot, I definitely feel like I get a good clean when using it but not like its sand paper on my skin. I think St. Ives is a really under rated brand, their products are great and significantly expansive and you really cant beat the price. I purchased mine at Target, but they do carry it at Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond as well as most drug stores. 



The Body Shop Body butter is a rediscovery for me! I have been so obsessed with the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body Creams that I haven't used much else in quite a long time. I got some for Christmas and recently put it on my nightstand and I am in love with it. When I get in bed at night I cover my hands and arms in it, it soaks up nicely and keeps my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. I use it pretty much every night and I haven't even put a dent in it. The smell of this one in particular is also pretty amazing. Keep an eye out because The Body Shop is always having sales, in fact I believe right now in stores it is buy 3 get 3 free!! Check it out! 



I really love water but sometimes I just get bored and want to change it up, I was really excited when I came across this in Target a couple of weeks ago because not only do I like to change up my water every once in awhile but I really miss Iced Tea like they have in Canada! I used to drink peach iced tea like it was going out of style and its just not the same here, until I found this! I swear it reminds me of high school, I love it! The extent of water enhancers they have now is absolutely ridiculous, so if this one doesn't float your boat than you have plenty of options! If you aren't a big water drinker this is a great way to go! 



Let me first just say check out the whole Vitamin E line from The Body Shop HERE online! I got this as well for Christmas and I am in love with it, it smells AMAZING, it is so moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft! If I wasn't trying to use up all the stuff I have I would be running out to repurchase this stuff. I try a lot of moisturizers and what not but this is at the top of my list right now. The whole line is worth checking out, I was super pissed at the Body Shop when we lived in Alaska so I stopped going there all together (funny story I wouldn't let Tanya shop there either) but since living here and going back in and buying things here and there I am in love again! 

6. Celestial Seasonings Strawberry Champagne Tea


I have been looking for this stuff online so I could share it with you guys for quite some time but it just isn't anywhere, I did however learn that it was part of a Valentine's Day thing which is probably why the only way you are going to get it is if you can find it in the store. I won't lie I was drawn to the packaging, this beautiful tin but Tanya purchased it and gave me some to try and I don't even know how to describe it. I was shocked that it was actually a black tea, the strawberry flavor is so fresh and not fake tasting at all. I got it on sale at Target and with a coupon on Cartwheel so it was super cheap and I have debated purchasing the rest that I can find because I love it that much! If you are a tea lover it never hurts to peruse the tea aisle when at your local grocery store or especially Target because there are always new teas and seasonal teas that may surprise you. I was at Target today and there were a few more as well as Red Velvet black tea. I do not like red velvet but if its your thing that I highly recommend high tailing it to your local Target! 

So guys those are just a few things I am loving right now. I have a lot of things to do around here this afternoon to get ready to go tomorrow. We are going to try and put as much as we can in the truck tonight and then Jason will head back around 2pm tomorrow from work and we will put the rest of the stuff in the truck and get on the road!! 

I hope you guys are having a great week! Thank you as always for taking the time to stop in!!

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment