Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Football Sunday

This is late I know as football Sunday has been in full swing for quite some time but that is basically why I haven't made it here because I've been watching. Sadly I am only getting two games here but thankfully I can watch on the computer as well, god bless technology!

I thought I would stop in and update that warranty work is completed.. WOOHOO!! Everything is 100% perfect but honestly I never thought it would be, I am happiest at this point than I have ever been with the work that has been done in our home. The gentlemen who was here on Friday did an amazing job, he was considerate and polite and actually treated our home with respect and produced the kind of finished product he would have hoped to see in his home, for that I could not be more grateful.

At this point everything interior wise has been completed besides the replacement of one door, which I think will be a fight anyways and wont happen this trip regardless. There is quite a bit of stuff to be taken care of on the exterior but so far the work they have done out there as well has been fantastic. Hopefully Monday they will have majority of that taken care of.

I'm not going to lie the weather here has been CRAPPY the last few days! Rain every single day and today is no exception. They are calling for rain and thunderstorms throughout the night and all day tomorrow so who knows what will actually be able to be done tomorrow.

I am going to continue my football watching with beer in hand naturally but before I head out I am going to drop some photos I have been saving in my phone thinking I would incorporate them into a blog and have yet to do so, therefore I figured why not just throw them in anywhere and be done with it.

I might have actually included this in another blog but left it on my phone. The first day we were home we went to a store down the road that has now changed names, it was once called Garden Ridge though so we'll go with that.. anyways we went to get a few things and ended up getting a really nice fall wreath for the front door. Were not here all the time to decorate for holidays and what not which we feel really bad about because people around here are really good about that so we thought we would leave this out for now because we will be home before Christmas to change it out. I really love it though, there are a variety of amazing fall wreaths but I couldn't be happier with this one. 

When we were home last time Jason drank frozen margaritas in front of me while I was sick and sipping on hot tea.. I made up for that this time. 

The heat was getting to poor Jason, he obviously didn't handle it well. 

I am missing this girl beyond terribly! Amelia has grown so much in the short time we haven't seen her and it really hurts my heart that we are missing so much. She is such a beauty. 

I was wondering about World Market the other day and came across this beauty.. It actually took everything I had not to buy it for the house. I seriously couldn't be anymore in love with it! I'm not hard to please when it comes to accent chairs but this one is too die for! 

If we've spoken in the last few weeks you know that I have been on the hunt for Shipyard Pumpkin Head beer and had yet to find it in New Jersey and being an New England beer I didn't have a lot of hope that I would find it in the south. Not only did I find it I came across Apple Head at World Market and let me tell you I didn't even know it existed!!! I LOVE cider beers and this one totally takes the cake, I would almost go as far to say it is the best one I have ever had! I seriously recommend these beers and the fact that I don't even like pumpkin anything should tell you something.

This cracks me up. I have a thing about my feet being dirty.. I don't like it. So if I don't have time to get in the shower because the day is only half over or something but I feel like my feet are dirty I will just hop up on the counter and wash my feet in the sink. Don't freak out I obviously wash the sink out when I am done but Jason gives me a ton of crap about it none the less. Well the other day I came downstairs to find this!! What was funniest about the whole thing is that Jason is the least flexible person I have ever met and was sitting like this because he wanted me to dry his feet! HAHA!

This is how my mornings have looked since we've been home and let me tell you I have no complaints! I am a lover of biscotti and boy have I missed my Keurig! 

Someone else is watching the games today and in style! How I miss her! 

So that's it around here, I will be back tomorrow! I have the pest people coming out tomorrow because when I see bugs I don't play around! I am hoping its not a big fat waste because its suppose to pour rain all day tomorrow but I don't really have a lot of options in regards to time. We'll see how it goes I guess. 

I hope you are all having a great weekend and enjoying the games! I have so enjoyed seeing everyone decked out in support of their team and enjoying classic football Sunday food and drinks on Instagram!


 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment