It was my intention to get here today and talk about my recent trip with the New York High Line but the day didn't turn out as I expected and the blog didn't get written, it will take some time so I am putting it off until tomorrow. I actually planned to get here today and write a few posts I have been wanting to write but again.. didn't happen.
So because I have been feeling crappy about not getting here to blog as much I figured I would stop by anyways and share a few articles you might be interested in. I actually like reading these posts when other people write them, its interesting to see what people are writing and what information is out there in the world that you may not know about it.
If this isn't for you, please stop back tomorrow for something of a little more substance!
- THIS article caught my attention yesterday, and I cant help but love it. I don't know if men think women should be flattered by them whistling and what not at them but honestly its annoying and offensive. I will say while in Peru it actually because really intolerable, but I find more and more men take it too far. I think they should put these signs everywhere!
- Tanya sent me THIS article last week and I must say I was intrigued, I'm not sure I could actually take part in this but if you are visiting NYC it might be something you would be interested in.
- I wont lie.. THIS/VIDEO article brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful thing this guy is doing and how much it means to so many. It warms my heart that there are good people like this in the world, people who are so thoughtful and caring.
- THIS article will play nicely into tomorrow's blog as I visited DOUGH this week! Guys.. if you are ever in the city you HAVE TO go to DOUGH, best donut of my freakin' life! I highly recommend the coconut or lemon poppy seed! This is a stop you will not regret!
- I'm not going to lie I don't really care that Gisele Bundchen is quitting the runway, shes absolutely gorgeous but I am sharing THIS because I want us to all acknowledge how sweet Tom Brady is!
- I just don't know what I think about THIS.. I think he's kind of an arrogant asshole. I suppose since becoming a father he has seemed to come across a little more humble and maybe he does have a lot of positive to offer the world but honestly his delivery could use some work.
- I LOVE THIS, I will be sending it to Jason right after I post it here, HA!
- If you are a fan of the NFL THIS is an interesting article to check out, its sad but true.
- THIS bothers me, I kind of thought it was coming but I think its total crap!
- THIS will never not be sad to me, sad and horrifically wasteful. I touched on the Aaron Hernandez case yesterday, if you care at all its worth watching some of the trial that has been aired. I believe he was guilty but I wasn't 100% that they had enough to convict him. The jury deliberated for 7 days which to me says they struggled a little, in the end (the very pathetic end) he was convicted and his life and future have come to an end. Apparently he did not agree with the verdict as you can see HERE, and his legal troubles are far from over.
- I have read a ton about the Holocaust and Auschwitz and would love to one day visit, THIS is a very good article.
- Its nice to know that although THIS no longer remains prominently in the news that people have not forgotten. People died and families are left without closure, there needs to be answers.
- THIS is amazing, but can you imagine? Not only pregnancy but delivery and the worry that comes after with not only having one premature baby but 5! Wishing this family all the best!
- Have you watched all the information about THIS? He has been charged with desertion and so he should be! But many of his comrades knew something was off with him, did they not think it was bad enough for it to escalate to him going AWOL?
Alright guys, I hope you're having a great day! If you have read anything interesting lately I would love to hear about it! I am always reading something, anything really so I would love to know what you've been interested in. I will say I have been reading a lot of books lately but nothing that I feel like is really worth reporting on, I am just basically trying to get through all the books I brought and then moving onto new ones!
Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!!