Monday, January 19, 2015

Detox Day One

Hi guys,

I'm quickly dropping in today, I have posts ready but I thought I would stop in and touch base a little.

First did y'all watch football yesterday? Absolutely amazing games, I cant even begin to tell you my disappointment about the Packers losing! I'm sorry but I am not a fan of Seattle at all and would rather see anyone in the Superbowl than them. However did you see the Patriots whoop the Colts? SUPERBOWL BABY!


Brady was amazing and Blount pretty much owned the entire game, definitely player of the game! Without a doubt!! Now they have two weeks to celebrate their AFC Championship win, get healthy and go at the Seahawks with all they have.. I absolutely CANNOT WAIT!

So today is the first day of our 7 day detox and I am mostly feeling the fact that it doesn't include coffee and not having coffee in the morning gives me a headache! I got up, went to the gym and then met Tanya and went for a walk. We somehow got stuck in the oddest little snowfall, wind gust mess that was not in the forecast.. the weather here is so wonky I swear! 

Anyways I have made it through day one basically, I know I will feel so much better after this is over and it will be a good kick start for beyond healthy eating and a good gym routine. I really miss coffee already though. 

So that's my scoop, I am still reading a ton so keep your eye out for more book reviews and I managed to find the sequel to If I Stay which I cannot wait to read!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, in case you were wondering our Christmas tree is still up! :) 

Stay warm, GO PATRIOTS!


 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

2 comments:

  1. http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/05/detox-myth-health-diet-science-ignorance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the article Cathy, there are a tons of mixed reviews on detoxes and what not. For me I find that I truly do feel so much better after a 7 day detox and its a great way to kick start a good eating regime!

      Delete