Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winter Cold & Lack of Planning!

Hi guys,

My apologies for a lack of post today, I have been sick with a cold all week and basically just want to lay on the couch and eat chicken noodle soup.. which is precisely what I have done up until today. As you know Tanya and I went to a taping of Rachel Ray today, unfortunately the show was not live and therefore it will not air until April. Stay tuned as I will have a post up tomorrow most likely about the experience.

Jason's ticked because Raleigh is suppose to get 8-12 inches of snow tomorrow and naturally we are not there, I am all for leaving tonight to make it in time but I don't think that's going to happen. As much as I hate winter I would give anything to go home. I cant help but laugh, literally where ever Jason has been for the last two years it doesn't snow. Last year we were at home and Jason traveled a lot and so it snowed at home but not where he was, the last year we were in Alaska we barely got any snow and this year we are getting a lot more cold than snow. Poor guy, he just loves snow and winter and he feels like hes getting screwed.

I really have nothing else guys, my apologies. I feel like absolute crap and haven't been getting any sleep at all therefore I feel like for the most part I'm not making much sense.. haha not much different from usual I suppose. Tomorrow I plan to wake up and be cured of this wretched cold, its going to happen.. I just know it.

I hope you guys are having a great week, check back tomorrow for my thoughts on Rachael Ray, I think you will be surprised.

Have a great night!

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

4 comments:

  1. Alright, you are nominated for the Liebster Award! http://prairiegirlbigscaryworld.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon !
    If Jason wants snow, he can come and take it from my yard ! As much as he wants, for FREE !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete