Monday, May 12, 2014

Be Patient...

I know I said that I would recap our trip to Myrtle Beach and I still have yet to finish up Peru (which should only be one more post) but I have to ask you to be patient with me as Jason's parents are here and this is our last week at home.

I'm not going to lie I am struggling a lot more than I ever expected to having to leave our home, I thought getting a nice apartment would make things better but so far that is not the case. We have everything setup and ready to move I guess and as the days pass my heart hurts a little more. I don't want to go, I feel like I have to on account that we have an apartment and Jason will obviously need help moving in and getting everything organized... so I know I don't have a choice. I am already talking about coming home the first chance I get and staying as long as I possibly can.

I always thought that regardless of how I felt about our home I would be willing to travel on account that if I didn't I would have to be without Jason but right now that seems to be sitting in the back of my head because the thought of leaving seems unbearable.

I've been in a mood the last couple of days, I don't want to be out and about all over Raleigh I want to be at home. We went to Myrtle Beach the other day and boy was I not a happy camper that we spent over 7 hours in the car that day only to walk on the beach for 15 minutes and have lunch... waste of a day? I think so! The other night Jason wanted to go to the races, which is absolutely not my thing to begin with... I think there is nothing worse then Nascar let alone want to be Nascar drivers! It was socks in camo crocs for miles, smoking, loud cars... I mean what the hell is the point sitting around watching cars drive in circles.. I just don't get it. I made it clear I didn't want to go and he just wouldn't let me stay home and have a night by myself and boy was I MISERABLE! Not to mention we got there and we had to pay $15 a person to get in.. $15!!!! MISERY! I paid $15 to sit on my phone and pin.. money well spent.. OF COURSE!

See... I'm a little bitter. I just cant shake this funk that I am in and I don't see it getting better as the week goes on. Jason mentioned something about moving yesterday and I just sobbed in the kitchen. I see a lot more of that happening.

Jason took his parents to lunch, I'm refusing to leave my house. I'm going to sit on the deck and read.

I'll be back this week with Myrtle Beach and more.



 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment