Thursday, February 28, 2013

Are we there yet?

Well we are officially basically.. well almost.. done packing! We pretty much have everything in the truck that is going to fit, I have cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen and everything else is ready to go.

We are getting ready for bed now, going to have a quick shower and throw in a load of laundry and then we are heading to bed.

Tomorrow morning we will get up and Jason is going to table back all our GCI stuff (cable, Internet and phone) and then he is going to stop off at the post office to ship one last box. While he is doing that I am going to do the rest of the cleaning and getting rid of stuff so when he gets back we will be ready for our walk thru. Once that is over Jason is going to drop me off at the hotel while he takes the truck to the docks. When he gets back I seriously think we will nap and then walk over to the Cattle Company for dinner.

We are planning to be at the airport on Friday at 11:00am-11:30am even though our flight doesn't go out until 2:10pm because we want to do a little more looking around because that will be it for us in Alaska, at least for quite some time.

We get into Honolulu late Friday night after a 6 hour flight.. which with Jason is just miserable.. for all of you that don't already know Jason doesn't really fly well and this is the longest flight we've done before.

We still haven't decided if we are taking the laptop or not, so if I don't get a chance to get here again then I promise to send lots of pictures and blog about all of our adventures when we get back.

We fly into Seattle on the 9th or the 10th.. I cant remember and then we will drive from there. Depending on the time frame we have to deal with my immigration stuff in Maine and for the next job I'm not sure if we will spend time in Seattle or go to Big Sky in Montana like we planned.. that is all up in the air at this point.

So this is me signing off for awhile, not my usual just didn't make it here to fill ya'll in!

I cant tell you how happy I will be to be sitting on Hawaii Friday night drinking a fruity cocktail!

ALOHA ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment