Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Packing...

Well this is how packing is going...


I'm avoiding it at all costs really.. I absolutely hate packing and knowing when I put things in a box I might now see them again for who knows how long. So I am carefully packing.. truth be told I have no idea where anything is going and its a lot harder this time to pack because we need to pack summer stuff that we usually wouldn't use right now for Hawaii.

I have this box of clothes that if I HAD to part with for a couple of months I would be OK with it.. but that's truthfully not my intention.

 
Last night the girls went out for a goodbye dinner but we decided we didn't want to say goodbye so were going for breakfast tomorrow.. haha! We had a great time though, its always great to get in a little girl time!
 
Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm off to work.. tomorrow is my last day!!! YAY!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment