Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Greetings from Rapid City, South Dakota!

Well where do I even begin??? Its been quite awhile since Ive been here and let me tell you all I have taken detailed notes while on our trip so I could blog about everything, but truth be told I am not sure I have it in me tonight to do!

So I thought I would stop in quickly seeings how this is the first time Ive had the computer since we've been on the road and I wanted to let all of you know who aren't on Facebook that we are alive and well.

I'm going to head to a word document and start typing and will post as soon as I'm done, as for pictures hopefully I will get to that tomorrow or the next day!!! There are a ton and I haven't gotten a chance to go through them yet either!

Hope everyone is will, I will post all I can by tomorrow hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment