Sunday, March 25, 2012

Listen Bitches...

Honestly when I am working out I don't care what your boyfriends sister did to her best friend, finish with the machine and move on bitches!! I love the gym simply for the amusing crowd!! There are old ladies in there dressed in all their fancy work out clothes not working out at all, clearly just looking for a date. Young girls in their fancy work out clothes gossiping with their 6 friends, clearly only there because its cool to say you are at the gym. Old men who don't know how to use any of the machines and couldn't even use them even if they did know... then these young muscle heads who are just there to show off..

I started this blog Thursday or Friday night.. which ever day we went to the gym and then I didn't finish it.. Not much really happening around here to be honest. Its still cold out if any of you were wondering.

I worked yesterday and it was the longest day of my life.. LONGEST DAY! In the whole 8 hours I was there I saw 2 faces besides Mike the maintenance guy and got 3 phone calls.. needless to say the blanket I'm working on is significantly bigger!! I cant stand slow days like that, I would just as soon be busy all day and have the day fly by then have it be slow like that all the time. So I had a walk thru scheduled for yesterday morning at 10am, so I was suppose to just do it before I went to work.. well she called on Friday and said that it wasn't going to work for her so I said that I could do it last night and she said 5:15pm worked for her so I left the office at 5:10pm, did my walk thru and came home!!

We watched 'The Descendants" last night.. I don't even know what to say about it to be honest.. I don't even know! It was a weird movie.. the whole time I kept thinking.. so what exactly is the point of this movie??? There seemed to be no plot to follow.. I wasn't really happy about that. I guess it was a good movie.. but at the end I still didn't really know what the point of it was suppose to be.

Today we slept in and then I got up and started laundry, bedding, cleaning and all that jazz. We headed out to check out another outdoors store that Jason discovered... It was nice but extremely over priced if you ask me!! Jason found a hand gun that he really likes though so I'm not sure where that will go. Then we made a quick stop in at Walmart and headed home.

Jason said that he would clean the master bath and when doing so the toilet somehow got plugged and when I called Clayton (who I didn't call for the first emergency call because I didn't know he was the one on call.. oops!) he said that we have 2 toilets so its not an emergency!! Lazy bastard he just didn't want to walk over here and deal with it. So now Jason is insisting that I get up and get ready early so he can come in and look at it in the morning.. swell... fucking people... I'm not a morning person, I don't want to have to deal with anyone that early... but whatever!

Nothing exciting planned for tonight.. Jason made homemade spaghetti sauce so we are having spaghetti for dinner. When I'm done this I'm going to head into the kitchen and make his breakfast and stuff for tomorrow so I don't have to do that later.

I tell ya a day off doesn't seem like a day off when you are busy the whole day.

Maybe I'll have something more exciting to blog about tomorrow...its been a pretty slow week!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment