Monday, April 16, 2012

A sad sad day...

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal...

When someone dies there are no words of solace, nothing can be said to comfort those who have lost a loved one. So in times of loss you should be there for each other, share your feelings and remember the good even though its hard to see past the pain.

Today I will remember the years of laughter, shit talk and lessons. I believe everyone who comes into your life leaves a mark, makes a memory, gives you something to hold on to. I learned this at a young age, some people make it count.. become family and somehow you cant picture your life without them.. or what it was like before they showed up.

Today the world lost a man who brought laughter to my life. Wayne, no one will ever compare to you my friend, you were one of a kind. I admire the way you lived your life as a free spirit, a rebel if you will... in style none the less. The thought of your face will always bring a smile to my face. You've always faced adversity head on, dealt with the highs and lows with determination, you taught me strength. You lived your life passionately, all in or not at all.

You left us today with sorrow but great love. I hope you are at peace in a warm safe place, with fashionable slippers. You are no longer sick, just happy and healthy and for that I have peace. I know your mom greeted you with open arms that you have so greatly missed.

I know I'm not alone when I say not to worry, You and Fiona have always been family and she is in good hands. Her loss is great but her heart will be whole again in time. I promise to do what I can to ensure happiness one day prevails.

Although its difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.

I know you are listening to Biggie, and I know he'd call you "Big Poppa" because you's a true playa!

For some moments in life there are no words - David Seltzer ~ Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

I love you and will miss you forever... <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phaJXp_zMYM&ob=av3n

1 comment:

  1. Well that made me cry...though I never met Wayne, we became FB buddies awhile back through Wendy. He gave me laughter & tears even then and through it all, his love for Fiona always shone through. RIP Wayne.

    ReplyDelete