Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday.. But Not Specifically Favorites!

Good Afternoon,

Sadly I am not here with a High Five for Friday post, I know I haven't done one of those in a dogs age but life seems more day to day at the moment then full of fun things to share with you guys. I'm not really complaining, its just different.. I know we have been in Maryland for awhile now but we or I am still adjusting. It takes time getting use to a new place, a new environment, figuring out where everything is and developing a routine.. it just is what it is.

Although this week was a short week I wont lie.. it didn't feel like it. This week has also been a total scorcher and it has me praying for fall weather sooner than later. I don't know why this summer has felt so long, maybe because its been so hot but as I have said before I am SO READY for all things fall!! I'm ready to bust out sweaters, scarves, boots and fall lip colors!!! Did I mention hot drinks? Apple everything! Fall is my favorite time of year!

I am looking forward to this weekend, Jason and Dave are going golfing in the morning in preparation for the following weeks work golf tournament so I am going to head over to see Lindsey and the kids! We are planning to have a BBQ with them tomorrow night and hoping the rain doesn't get in the way of our day!

Sunday is football which we are so excited about, it seems like forever since football season has graced us with its presence! Of course last nights game was a great way to start the season!!!! Sunday is actually suppose to be a lot cooler than usual (72) which is what I am most excited about, we are planning to go out for breakfast and enjoy the outdoors before football starts!

That's pretty much our scoop.. I mostly wanted to stop in today and acknowledge 9/11 and all the people who lost their lives on that tragic day. Its hard to believe its been 14 years since that day and I feel so lucky to have visited ground zero many times and watched New York rebuild, stronger than ever. If you are ever in New York City the 9/11 memorial museum and ground zero are a must see.


I hope you all have an amazing weekend, if you are somewhere that the weather is getting cooler, embrace it! Thank you as always for stopping by, I always appreciate your time. 



 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment