Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tomorrow will be better than today, Im sure of it!

Boy am I tired!! I don't know what happened to me but I woke up at 5am this morning and just could get back to sleep! I went to work with the realization that there is absolutely no point in me having a day off because when I go back the next day I have to do twice as much work. There was a desk full of sticky notes when I went in this morning saying "I didn't touch this".. "I didn't do this"..."Can you make sure you do this"... "So and so needs this"... "Make sure you take this to so and so"... What the fuck did she do all day? Then I talked to her and she said that it wasn't a busy day.. oh well lovely!

I walked home and made dinner because Jason was playing basketball with the guys, when he got home he showered and we went to FedEx to take the lulu stuff they sent me by accident! Then we went for Jason to get a hair cut! On the way there I took this picture for mom, you would be so proud.. I know its not the great picture but you get the point.

Nice shirt isn't it? Haha - For those of you who don't know mom bought this shirt and another for Jason for his summer birthday last year and believe it or not he wears them all the time.

Anyways we are watching Criminal Minds and I am uploading all my new books that my WONDERFUL sister sent me!! Ive got a nook full of books to get me through the next couple of weeks at work if its dead like it was this afternoon! I'm SOOO EXCITED!! Let the reading begin!!

Hope everyone had a good hump day, I hope everyone at home travels safe tomorrow, I'll be thinking about you all on Friday. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment