Sunday, November 11, 2012

Genius!

I just had to post this.. Barb you are a genius!! This little crocheting needle that you bought me is amazing! I swear I really didn't think that the comfy handle would make that much of a difference but it seriously does!! I can literally make one whole pair of slippers and my hands don't hurt at all, not my wrists or anything!! Thanks so much, I'm going to see if I can get some more in different sizes!! So clever!

 
Haha and if you're wondering if I ever use the gifts that you buy me, that is indeed the needle holder you sent me which is full of needles and under that is the couch blanket you bought us when we lived in Saskatchewan! haha
 
I plan to post some pictures of a bunch of the slippers I have made! I really want to sell them and don't really know anyone here so I think I'm going to send them all home to Mom to take to work or something! 

No comments:

Post a Comment