Saturday, September 29, 2012

Its a sad day...

Well Jason woke me up just after 6am this morning because its SNOWING... the cars are covered, its actually really coming down out there and who knows when the hell its going to stop. I didn't really believe Jason, so I had to get up and look and then I was too upset to go back to sleep! So its Saturday morning and Ive been up since just after 6am and ITS SNOWING! Its not even October.. we didn't get summer and now we aren't going to get Fall either!!!! Fall is my favorite time of year... this makes me so sad.
Well on that note I might as well make good use of my time, so I'm going to do some laundry and get some stuff ready for dinner because I want to get as much done because we plan to be gone all day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment